Friday, November 2, 2012

Update (11/02/12)

Hello, everyone! It has been a while since I've updated this blog. It has been hard for me to post, one reason being that it takes so long to color-code. Because of this, I will no longer be personally color-coding songs -- all color-codes must be submitted by you! So if you see a song that does not have color-coding, feel free to submit your color-coding, and you will be credited. I will double-check your submissions for any obvious errors, but aside from that I won't have to spend so much time on it, which means more romanizations!

Japanese lyrics are still on hold, but rest assured that they will come back soon enough! I'm actually getting really excited for the day when I can romanize in both languages!

I'm still working on getting the discography pages up, but as soon as those are done I will be back to regularly posting lyrics. Please look forward to these, and support my site by requesting, submitting color-codes, and sharing my site with your friends!

Love,
 Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment